the Shadow and the Light.



Dear Madman,
this one is for you.

How can it be so hard for you to realise how I feel
when I am the one who tells the Moon to come watch over you?
To accompany you in every step you take.
How can it be so hard when the moonlight on your
skin is my hands touching you.
When I am the light reflected upon your eyes.
The light breeze in the middle of the night.

How can you not feel my presence inside your chest
when I am there, caressing your heart with the tip of my fingers?
Writing on it words I cannot speak outloud.
How can you not feel my lips travelling from the top of your body
up to the end of it when I am the shiver that startles you while sleeping.
When I am that gust of wind causing the curtains to dance.
The leaf that sneaks into your bedroom like a thief.

In this world of sorrows, I am the sorrier.
For I have failed demonstrating the emotions I have for you
that swim into my heart and cascade on it like a waterfall.
Taking me by surprise, shocking me with their power
because
you
have
power
over
me.

So many are the times when the thought of forsaking you
has visited me while I am lonely and alone.
So many are those moments when, in tears, I have soothed
myself with a false image of your loving eyes looking at me.

I am trying to make you see even though it is so dark where you are.
You are the Shadow and the Light of my soul,
the bond that brings my entity to balance
and marries it with Oneness.

The forces of Nature will guide us and lead the way.
The air will show you where I am walking away from
and the raindrops will make you sense where I am.
For I am there,
with you.

With you, dearest M.
Relentlessly,
hauntingly,
delightfuly,
with you.




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts