Emotive Submergence.



Love is like water;
you drown in it.

And I want to repeatedly drown myself in you
and desperately gasp for your sighs,
to clapperclaw your delicate body
and feel you vibrate before my eyes.

I want to travel across the depths of your stars
and sense your fingers resting upon my thighs,
to passionately kiss your anguished soul
and wander the melodious alleys of your cries.

I want to unhurriedly caress your neck
and see you shiver under the moonlit skies,
to feel the tip of your nose against mine,
and your engulfing hands melting my soul's ice.

I want to adventurously explore your spirit
and willingly give you mine in return,
to let our mortal coils fall into a heavenly embrace
and be aflame with iridescent desire, with voluptuous burn.

I know you are bound by fear, and so am I;
Love is unsafe, harmful and then fatal but I want to fly.
No matter the blood pouring out of my injured chest,
despite the incessant worry, the inward unrest.

Love is like the night;
you shine under it.

Comments

Popular Posts